? ??????????????Neon Glow Lines? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 1092 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Colors? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (108 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 16280 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Halloween Time


Well today I really got to work on my Halloween soaps. I made up a bunch of candy corn, some jack o lanterns, started to work on some Halloween Soap Popsicles. Plus my daughter says I need to make Halloween ducks so I will be doing that tomorrow. I was also featured in 2 treasuries this week which is very exciting for me, I had never been featured and there it was twice in one day. :) I also finished up a custom order for a repeat customer and very nice woman. I think they are very cute so I am going to share the pictures.

0 comments: