? ??????????????Neon Glow Lines? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 1092 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Colors? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (108 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 16280 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Getting Started

This is my first blog entry ever. I guess I should tell you a little about myself. My name is Ruth I am 23. I a married stay at home mom of two of the cutest little girls Amanda and MaryMargaret. Well I am just opening up my etsy shop www.RuthsFunShop.etsy.com and I am realizing exactly how much work goes into this. I am trying to get items made so I can list them. There are a million other things to get done, getting my photos up and working on my flickr page and a facebook page. I hope to have pictures up by Tuesday or Wednesday the lastest.

0 comments: