? ??????????????Neon Glow Lines? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 1092 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Colors? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (108 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 16280 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Well I was planning on putting up pictures on my blog tonight put since technology is not my friend I cant figure out how to do it. So I am going to wait til my wonderful friend has time to help me. But tonight I made some awesome soaps, I made these totally adorable candy apple soaps. Then I also made these cute little bunny soaps with my daughter Amanda's help. So I think today was a pretty good day soap wise. So I am hoping tomorrow morning after breakfast I can get some nice pictures of the soaps taken so I can put them up at ruthsfunshop.etsy.com

0 comments: