? ??????????????Neon Glow Lines? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 1092 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Colors? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (108 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 16280 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall

Halloween and fall are approaching quickly. So I have been working on some seasonal soaps as well as some new fun ones. I just listed pumpkin pie soaps and a really cute lemon merengue. In the next few days I am going to be listing a lot of new soaps including ghosts, owls, and popcorn.
I am also getting ready for Christmas. I am a little kid when it comes to Christmas so wait and see how many Christmas soaps are coming up. I am very excited about the upcoming season. The fragrances are so rich and warm.

0 comments: