? ??????????????Neon Glow Lines? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??18 Grabs Today. 1092 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Colors? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (108 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 16280 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 2, 2009

Christmas is Coming

I have been adding new soaps to my shop lately and getting ready for the holiday season which is coming up very quickly. I am looking forward to Christmas. I have a lot of new soaps to list closer to November. I have quite a few other new items to list, that I will be listing this weekend. With the holidays coming I will also be offering shipping priority flat rate boxes to save monday and so you get your items faster.

0 comments: